Monday, November 23, 2020

southern living idea house 2020

I have always wanted to walk thru one of Southern Living's Idea Houses and this year it was in Asheville which is a quick and easy ride from my home. My sister and I decided that touring the home in Asheville would make for a perfect fall, girl's day. The home was dressed for Christmas too which was an added bonus. We toured the home and then shopped and dined in Biltmore Village. 

The home was simply stunning. I took several photos of some details that I wanted to remember, but these pictures do not give a full tour and certainly do not do the home justice. If you live nearby, I highly recommend going. The home is open until mid December. 





               I fell in love with all of the doorknobs. They look so pretty with the olive toned doors. 













Designers in training:)


        *They took every precaution to make sure only a few people were in the home at a time and masks were required.
 Sanitizer stations  were placed throughout the home. 




Have a wonderful Thanksgiving week! 



~Amber

2 comments: