Wednesday, November 18, 2020

tidings of comfort


If there was ever a year for gifts of comfort, this is the year! I have already started Christmas shopping and here are a few ideas that I think would be good for almost anyone.



I picked up a few beautiful glass bottles of hand soap at TJ Maxx the other day for under $7 each. This one is from Kohls and can be filled with any soap you would like. I really love this whole set from Kohls. Seriously, who doesn't need hand soap these days?:)






This joy tea gift set is perfect for anyone. 



 

I love a neck wrap. My kids always fight over mine too.  This one from Terrain is longer than most and I love the fabric. 





This would be a great gift for someone who has a little more time at home these days. Painting can be so very therapeutic. 




A plant always brightens my mood and this little gift set comes with bath salts too. 




Slippers are always a good idea. 



This robe is a favorite of mine. I have had my Natori robe for a few years and it is the perfect weight. 





                                                
                                                      Cute pajamas are always a good idea too. 



I hope this helps get your Christmas shopping wheels turning. Have a great day! 


~ Amber



No comments:

Post a Comment