Thursday, November 12, 2020

making spirits bright

Who could not use something to brighten their spirits these days, am I right?  That's why I am posting a few lovely Christmas idea pictures. My little brain is already thinking about Christmas decorating and these are a few images that caught my eye recently. It always excites me to decorate for Christmas. I still try to separate Christmas and Thanksgiving, but so many people are already going ahead and decorating and I am loving all the inspiration. 



  I have always wanted to try my hand at a dried orange garland. Maybe this year is the year! 


I love the idea of no wrapping paper and using just beautiful boxes with a special garnish for gifts. 


This light socket wreath is so cool. I seriously want to make one of these and put it on our large chalkboard behind the kid's playset. 



Adirondack chairs are timeless and I really like the idea of dressing them up for Christmas, especially if you have a pair of them in your front yard. 

all images via Pinterest

Have a great weekend! 



~Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment