Friday, December 4, 2020

christmas cards

Christmas cards are always my favorite Christmas tradition. I love sending and receiving them.  This year, I went with a bolder red, pink and green card. I also decided to go with a  two-sided card this year to send a more personalized message. The past few years, I have used Photo Affections and have been very pleased. They always have good prices and often times, I can find them on Groupon and secure a very affordable price for 70 plus cards with sturdy cardstock.  If you have not ordered your cards yet, I would absolutely check them out. Everyone could use some happy mail this year. 




They come in a nice box where they can be safely stored. 



Now I look forward to checking the mail each day and putting the cards on display! 


Merry Christmas!


~Amber


No comments:

Post a Comment