Saturday, July 20, 2013

it was sweet

We celebrated Georgia's second birthday this morning. I decided to keep things pretty simple this year so we had a sweet, small breakfast with family at our house to celebrate Georgia. We enjoyed waffles with berry toppings, eggs, sausage, bacon and mini smoothies. I made a cake from scratch too, which I may never do again! The actual cake part turned out fine, but the homemade icing was a disaster. I quickly scraped it all off and ran to the store to buy icing. Note to self, I am not a baker. The party was fun! Georgia had a blast and has enjoyed playing with all of her gifts today, especially her new tricycle and slide. Here are some pictures from her party. 

I still can't believe she is two...















She's now prepared for all the rain we've been having. Maybe this will jinx it?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment