Tuesday, July 16, 2013

cannonball

 Whenever I hear the word CANNONBALL my mind immediately goes to the 'pool scene' in The Sandlot. It is such a great movie isn't it?! If you've never seen it, you need to add it to your list of movies to see.


I've been keeping my eyes open for a bed for Georgia and spotted an American classic cannonball bed on craigslist for $45 and I had to have it. The twin bed is perfect for Georgia. The original color of the bed frame was honey. I wanted to love the color and leave it as it was, but it didn't go well with Georgia's bedding so we painted it. I'm pleased with how it turned out. Here are two pictures of just the headboard. I will share more pictures of the bed once we get everything set up in her room. 




Here are some other beautiful cannonball beds. I love the two at the bottom from Ethan Allen. 





No comments:

Post a Comment