Wednesday, November 2, 2011

oh yeah...

...sorry for all the blog 'face lifts' over the past few weeks. I've turned into an indecisive person. I'm now one of those people who has to see things in action before I decide if I like it or not. You know, sort of like the kind of people that try on a shirt at the first store in the mall and really like the shirt, but then proceed to go in all the stores in the mall to see if you see anything better before you buy the first shirt you saw. Oh goodness, that's me! Anyway, I missed all my white space so I'm back to a pretty simple look again and I like it that way.

I've enjoyed looking at everyone's halloween pictures. Haven't you? We enjoyed a weekend full of fall festivities. On Saturday night, we headed into town to the Halloween Bash. It was fun to see all the kiddos dressed up. We enjoyed showing Georgia off in her costume too! Georgia even had her picture made with her Pops and it made the front cover of the Banner News - our little paper here in Belmont! And on Sunday our church hosted a Trunk or Treat event. We enjoyed walking around and seeing more friends and their children dressed for the occasion. Well, halloween is now behind us so you know what that means...the holidays are fast approaching.



No comments:

Post a Comment