Monday, November 21, 2011

happy 4 months

Georgia is 4 months old today! She is growing like a weed. This past month I felt like there was something new to see and hear each week from our girl from smiles to giggles to 'agooing' to rolling all over the place. Sleeping has improved over the past month too. There were at least three or four occasions of her sleeping through the night. She still continues to not be a good napper, but I'll take that if we get a good nights sleep. I still think she looks a lot like her daddy, but I see glimpses of myself here and there too. She is a delight each and every day!





What Georgia has been up to:
She is ROLLING over - back to tummy to tummy to back
Her hair continues to fall out - so does mine:(
She loves to stare at her books while I read
She is sleeping in her crib
She still loves to play with her singing butterfly
The Beethoven Baby Einstein video is her favorite. She giggles at the conductor.
She has grabbed her feet on several occasions
She still loves to eat her hands
She continues to babble on and on

We go to the doctor for her 4 month check-up on Wednesday. I'm anxious to see what she weighs. My guess is close to 14lbs. We shall see!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amber! I found your blog while creating ours, it has been a lot of fun to read about Georgia and what she is doing! The boys are just a few days older than her. My babies aren't napping either and I was thinking I was the only one til I read your post today! Our blog is www.fourphillips.blogspot.com I would love to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete