Sunday, October 10, 2010

packed full weekend

Hello friends! I hope your weekend was grand. Ours was packed full, but lots of fun. We left after work on Friday for a very quick trip (13 hrs) to Raleigh. My aunt and uncle put on a haunted trail every year for friends and family and for the past few years they have invited us to be a part of it. This year Paul is going to be a vampire. He has to jump off of a 20ft. building. It's a legit haunted trail, seriously. Anyway, we went to Raleigh so he could practice and be fitted for his harness.
While we were there, we saw these little guys!
Around noon on Saturday we left Raleigh and headed to Mocksville for our dear friends' baby shower. Baby Josie Claire got many cute things. Paul told me that I said the word 'cute' at least 10 times or more in a 5 minute period while Erin was opening gifts. I must tell you that this was Paul's first experience at a baby shower. I could tell from his non-verbal communication that he felt uncomfortable:) He was a good sport though.

After the shower, we headed back home and finished up some yard work. I think we are FINALLY finished with our fall planting. The yard looks great!


("And don't trample the pansies...") - any idea what movie that line is from?


I ended my weekend by going to my first Stella and Dot party. I had a great time and treated myself to a little something special. You should check out the website. Everything is beautiful!


Have a great week friends!

1 comment:

  1. I think the pansies quote is from Father of the Bride isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete