Monday, October 4, 2010

hello deck!

Remember way back when I told you we were adding on to our deck? Well, it's finally complete and I forgot that I hadn't shared the pictures with you. It was quite the process and the deck seemed to get bigger and bigger the more we talked and planned for it. It turned out beautiful though. I can't even tell you how proud I am of Paul. He did such an awesome job! He put in countless hours and it paid off. Many thanks to all who helped, especially Paul's dad. We are very lucky to have such handy men in our family. Okay, now for the reveal...

Before:


Groundbreaking!





After:




Ahhh! Now it's time to go relax on the deck!

4 comments:

  1. How fun! I saw your dad at The UPS Store today and he was bragging about what a great job Paul did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, Amber! Great looking deck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely deck... but I'm more curious how you made that orange "S" in the picture on the side of your page. It looks ridiculously cute!

    ReplyDelete