Sunday, September 26, 2010

two for you

I can't tell you how excited I am to see RAIN! Paul and I did lots of yard work this weekend and our new plants needed this rain. I did some cooking this weekend too and thought I'd share two easy recipes with you.

Cinnamon-sugar biscuits
They are as easy as they sound. Take a can of biscuits and pull/twist each biscuit and place them on a cookie sheet. Bake biscuits as directed on the can.
Next, melt 3 tbsp of butter in one bowl and mix sugar and cinnamon together in another bowl. As soon as the biscuits come out of the oven, roll them in the butter and then roll them in the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
Happy breakfast! We enjoyed these Saturday morning!

Pesto Brie
Place brie in brie baking dish (mine is from here) and cover with pesto (I used Bertolli's). Bake at 350 for 10 min. As a side note, I kept the rind on the brie, but you can remove it too.
I served it with apples and fresh italian bread. It makes a nice appetizer or snack dinner.
So tasty!

1 comment:

  1. Oh those biscuits remind me of your dad for some reason! I love those things!

    ReplyDelete