Saturday, September 11, 2010

tweezerman

While in my car yesterday, I noticed that I needed to clean up my brows some. Why is it that you can see stray eyebrow hairs so much better in the car? I don't know how many times I've told myself to keep my tweezerman tweezers in there. If you've never tried these, you should. They are great! Well, that's just a little Saturday morning finding for you. I'm off to clean up the house and then head to the Greek Festival. I look forward to this every year! Mmm...I can smell the baklava already!

3 comments:

  1. the car is always where I go for that! Best lighting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that is great! I keep a small pair from target in my my little 'necessities' bag in my purse, so if I'm waiting, see a few, I've got it covered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I said that just the other day. I need to keep some tweezers in my car!

    ReplyDelete