Sunday, November 1, 2009

Mexican dip

I just love recipes with only four ingredients. Don't you? Tis the season for family and fall sports get-togethers. This mexican dip (mom's recipe) is so easy and your guests will love it.
All you need:
8 oz. sour cream
1/2 jar of your favorite salsa
1 can refried beans
shredded colby jack cheese


Use a 9x12 baking dish and layer the ingredients. Beans on the bottom, then sour cream, then salsa, and top it off with cheese (as much as you'd like:).
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes and serve with tortilla chips. Yum!



Like I said, this is a great dip to take to parties. I actually took this dip to our friend's Halloween party yesterday. Paul and I went as Jim and Pam from The Office. Not real creative, I know, but it was last minute. I hope your Halloween was fun and spooky! 



No comments:

Post a Comment