Monday, February 6, 2017

why i've been pinning pheasant taxidermy

A little over a month ago, my husband informed me that he was having a pheasant stuffed that he shot on a hunting trip with his brother. At first, I was not very excited about this. Taxidermy has always seemed very masculine and something you only see in a man cave or mountain lodge. The more I looked on Pinterest though, I have opened up (just ever so slightly:) to it! Pheasant taxidermy still adds a masculine touch, but I like the use of them in the images below. I do like for homes to be a reflection of the people living in them and this is something Paul enjoys so I agreed to having just one inside our home. If any more birds come our way, they will have to stay in the garage:)





Follow me on Pinterest. All images are pinned on my page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment