Sunday, December 2, 2012

thanksgiving

I know that everyone has already moved on to Christmas festivities (us included), but I didn't want to skip over posting some pictures from Thanksgiving. What a great Thanksgiving it was. We celebrated Thanksgiving with Paul's family a week early and I failed to take any pictures that day, but we enjoyed a delicious meal and great family time. On actual Thanksgiving Day, my parents hosted my dad's side of the family at their house. It was a large crowd, but so special to spend time with our family. My grandparents became great-grandparents and grandparents all in the same week so it was fun to see them with the two little additions to our family - Elizabeth and Bennett. 



These two are nothing but trouble.






We tried to get a family shot here!








Since Thanksgiving, we have decorated our house for Christmas, seen Santa twice and have walked thru the lights at McAdenville. More pictures to come...

Happy Christmastime!

No comments:

Post a Comment