Thursday, December 27, 2012

it was merry

We had a very Merry Christmas and trust that you did too! I didn't take as many pictures this year as I have in previous years, but I was able to capture some of the day. We spent Christmas Eve at our church then headed to Paul's parent's house for a delicious meal and fun family time. Christmas day was spent with my family and we had a blast. Here are some pictures from Christmas Day!





A change in jammies so we could match our cousin:)

Leighton playing with her "hula loop"




An attempt at a group shot. Paul only made half of the photo!




Georgia was on the move all day (nothing new there). Here's the closest we got to a picture together.

Happy New Year Friends! I hope you can ring in the new year in a special way!

No comments:

Post a Comment