Friday, August 24, 2012

washer and dryer countertop

Since we got our new washer and dryer a couple months ago, we've been talking about building a counter to put on top of them. And by (we) I mean Paul would build this:) We are just looking for something simple mainly to hide the cords behind the washer and dryer, but it would also have a functional purpose too. Here are just a few that I like. 





all via

Have you built something similar? I would love to see other ideas.


Happy Friday Friends!

1 comment:

  1. I had a wood one made....handyman built it. Then, I called a laminate company and they took the top and covered it in the laminate of my choice. There are so many choices in that product that look like stone or granite. It looks great and is still easily removable.

    ReplyDelete