Sunday, July 1, 2012

my attempt at catch up

I'm attempting to catch you up on what we've been up to the past few weeks. I haven't been a good blogger lately and for that I am sorry. Life is busy. I know, everyone's life is busy. We make priorities and the blog has taken a backseat. Often I contemplate on whether or not to continue it. For now, I'll be here when I can. I can't even believe that we are already into July. We just got back from our annual trip to the mountains to celebrate the 4th of July. I'll be back with pictures from our star-spangled weekend soon, but for now here's my catch up:


We got a new washer and dryer. We really didn't want to spend the money on them, but we were tired of it taking almost two hours to dry towels so we broke down and got a matching front loader set. We love them and so does Georgia. It provides great entertainment! Is it too young to assign chores? :)


We've ventured over to our local farmer's market.

And we've enjoyed reading and playing outside. 

We celebrated Father's Day. I love you dad!


Happy First Father's Day, Paul! He has reminded me several times now that I did not write a special post for his first Father's Day;). Paul, you are an amazing father to our daughter. I am blessed to be married to you and to share the journey of parenthood with you. It is my prayer that Georgia marries someone just like you one day (40 plus years from now Ga). 



I downloaded Instagram and have had fun with it (I know, I'm SO behind on this). 




Georgia loves tupperware. She takes all of it out of the cabinet and even went so far one day as to climb in the cabinet to get the very last piece of tupperware out. Who needs toys when you have tupperware?

More outdoor fun...


 ...and indoor fun. 


That gets us mostly caught up to the weekend. Pictures from the mountains coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment