We can't believe that Georgia is one month old today! WOW! We are just so in love with our little one. We love that sweet face and can't get enough of it. Georgia goes to the doctor in a couple days for her one month check up so I'll have to report back with her weight and length.
What Georgia is up to these days:
-She loves tummy time/play time after her mid-morning feeding. She is happiest then.
- She loves when mommy walks around the house dancing/swaying with her. Mommy loves it too.
-She loves the sound of the hair dryer and typically will fall asleep when she hears it.
-She loves when daddy sings to her before bedtime.
- She is still working on the whole sleep during the night thing, but she definitely has had a few good nights where mommy and daddy get at least 3 or 4 hours of consecutive sleep!
- She loves strolling and car rides:)
- She is becoming less fussy during what I've been told is the 'witching hour (6-9)'. Mommy and daddy have had many conversations in the car during these hours while driving around to calm Georgia down. We are so proud of her though because each day is better and better.
- She is starting to smile and it melts our hearts.
We love you Georgia and can't wait to see what this next month has in store for us!
mommy and daddy