Sunday, July 11, 2010

sister-in-love shower

On Saturday, I helped throw a family wedding shower for my soon-to-be sister in law. I love throwing showers. It's a lot of work, but so much fun too!
The shower was at 10a.m. so we enjoyed fresh fruit, a variety of pastries and ham, cheese and spinach strata. Everyone asked where I got the recipe. I got it from here. It's super easy and delicious. We also served key lime, chocolate, and white chocolate raspberry cupcakes from SweetCakes.


We don't look anything alike do we?? I'm so lucky to inherit such a wonderful sister-in-law. I can't wait to make many more memories together both as Mrs. Summerville. Congratulations and Happy Wedding Danielle!

In case you were wondering, I followed these easy instructions to make the pom poms.

I hope your weekend was a good one!

2 comments:

  1. You are so creative! :) I just love looking at your blog and all your cute ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gonna try your pom poms for a shower i'm hosting :) thanks for ideas!

    ReplyDelete