Tuesday, June 1, 2010

the past couple of days

We've had a great past couple of days. We started the holiday weekend off celebrating Paul's Grandma's 83rd birthday. We would appreciate your prayers for his grandma as she was just diagnosed with sudden onset leukemia. Everyone had a great time at the party despite her diagnosis. She is such a strong and positive person and I admire that!


For the remainder of the weekend, we spent time in the mountains with my family. The weather was perfect. We enjoyed hiking and eating alfresco:)


Lastly, we took advantage of the Memorial Day weekend sales. I have been keeping my eyes open for a china cabinet for a while now. I found a great deal on this one at the Broyhill Outlet in Hickory, NC. It was 70% off. I still can't believe what a great deal we got. If you are ever traveling up hwy 321, you should check out the store. You never know what you'll find.


I hope your week is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment