Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 3: Meet PaperVeil

Meet the Founder and Creator: Alexa Adams

PaperVeil is a custom design company. PaperVeil began soon after my friend Alexa designed her own wedding invitations. "They were a labor of love where I found myself lost with endless ideas for styles, techniques and colors." Alexa caught herself designing invitation after invitation just to get her ideas down. It was at that point where she discovered her true passion for all types of invitations, cards and paper goods. While she loves her day job of designing logos, packaging and ads, she feels she has truly found her niche.







Alexa would love for her little "shop" to continue to grow until she can one day open her own storefront. "I can already envision the cute, striped awning with my logo on it."

Alexa is wonderful to work with. She designed my wedding invitations. I had an idea in my head of what I wanted, but I couldn't find it any where. I explained to her what I was looking for and she created the most beautiful invitation. She read my mind!

Alexa has branched out a bit too. Don't forget to check out her custom calendars here.

To find out more about PaperVeil, visit Alexa's etsy site here or email Alexa at paperveil@gmail.com. Her blog is under construction right now, but it will be up and running soon!

Stay tuned for the final post...

No comments:

Post a Comment