Monday, October 26, 2009

PaperVeil

I was driving by a store the other day and on the window it read 'Christmas in 10 weeks'. I know it's less than that now. I love the Christmas season, don't get me wrong, but seeing that made my stress level go up a bit. Now is the time though to start thinking about gifts and I have a practical, unique, and beautiful idea for you.

My friend Alexa Adams, who designed my wedding invitations, has started her own custom design company called PaperVeil. She specializes in wedding and stationary design, but has branched out a bit too. Her latest design is a custom 2010 calendar. You can order a customcalendar which can include your own birthdays, anniversaries, etc... or you can order a standard calendar that includes just national holidays. There's a print-it-yourself option also.

These make great Christmas, birthday, shower, client/co-worker gifts. Who doesn't love a unique and personalized gift? I know I'm going to order some (family, close your eyes).

Custom: $28
Standard: $18
Print-it-yourself: $8

You can order a calendar today by going here or by emailing Alexa at paperveil@gmail.com.



PaperVeil website coming soon! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment