Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend recap

Why do weekends go by so quickly? Mine was great and I hope yours was too. We headed up to the NC mountains to see the fall leaves, spend some time with my family, and eat good food of course.

The weekend starting off very relaxing. My mom decided to treat my sister and I to hot stone massages for my b-day here. They were amazing. You need to treat yourself to one too.

I spent the remainder of the day hanging out with my super cute niece and my family. We drove around the mountains to check out the leaves and we even saw a little snow.

Saturday night, the whole clan headed to Artisanal in Banner Elk, NC. The food, wait service, and atmosphere were all incredible. I would definitely recommend this one!


After sipping on some apple cider and walking around Blowing Rock for a while, it was then time to head home. Ahhh! Welcome Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment