Friday, October 17, 2014

fall happenings

I am trying to be better at taking pictures of the kids with my real camera this fall. We have had an exciting fall so far. We took the kids to the Clemson/UNC game a few weeks ago. The weather was perfect and the kids did much better than I thought. We tailgated and then Paul and Georgia went inside the game while Graham and I continued to tailgate:) As you can see, we were a house divided that day. Clemson is such a beautiful school and a special place to me. I always enjoy when we get to go back to visit. 








Just last week, we took the kids to a pumpkin patch. My in-laws came with us as well. Georgia loved the hayride, playground and petting the animals. By far though, her favorite thing was riding the pony. She is not a shy child by any means. We could hear her little voice just chatting up a storm with the man that was walking the pony she was on. 

Hope your fall is off to a great start!














No comments:

Post a Comment