Friday, October 17, 2014

5 months

Graham is now 5 months old and is getting so big! Below are some updates on what Graham has been doing. I am documenting these stats here because I had part of my blog printed for Georgia's first year and I plan to do the same for Graham. I have a formal baby book for Graham too just as I did for Georgia, but this space allows me to include a few more details month to month. 





Graham stats:
1 month 9 lbs 10 oz - 22.5 inches
2 months 11 lbs 7 oz - 23 inches
4 months 15 lbs 13 oz - 24.75 inches


What Graham has been up to:
Rolling from back to front and front to back
Wearing size 6 months clothes
Had first taste of rice cereal and seemed to like it
Love looking at books
Teething :)
Had first little sickness (yucky cough)
Smiling all the time
Lots of big blowouts - one on the bumbo chair that mommy took outside to hose down


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he is 5 months old! What a handsome little fella!

    ReplyDelete