Monday, February 25, 2013

spring planting

I must have spring on the brain. I think it's because I'm now suffering a nasty cold that Georgia had last week. I am so ready for warmer weather. I checked the 10 day forecast today and it doesn't look pretty. Hopefully all this rain will help our spring flowers and summer gardens though. Speaking of, I've been contemplating growing a vegetable garden. Now is the time to start thinking about it. From what I've read, most of the seeds need to be planted after the last frost. I'm thinking some time in April. My vegetable garden needs to be simple and manageable. I like the idea of a container garden, but a small raised bed garden would be nice to. I welcome tips if you've ever done this! I'll keep you posted on what I decide. Here are some pictures that are getting me excited about spring planting! Happy Monday!






via pinterest and bhg

No comments:

Post a Comment