Monday, May 14, 2012

mixed cd

                             via


Mixed CD. Do people even still make those? I do occasionally and I think it's crazy how Georgia will probably never even touch a CD. The ipod has taken over.  In college my friends knew me as the girl who always made the most random mixed CD's. When I say random I mean it jumped from a worshipful Lincoln Brewster tune to Norah Jones to an upbeat Kayne song. The CDs were filled with oldies and newbies too. It is supposed to be mixed, right? What can I say, I like a variety of music and when I'm driving to and from work or to a long destination I need a wide array of music to choose from. Here are a few selections from my most current mixed CD:) You know you want a copy of it!


1. All I Have is Christ- Sovereign Grace
2. I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz
3. Name - Goo Goo Dolls
4. Make You Sweat - Inner Circle (More on this unwholesome song later this week:)



1 comment: