The past month has been an active one. I think I said this last month, but I am just loving this stage. Georgia is full of personality and is crawling all over the place. I have made a pallet on our rug so she doesn't get hurt if she falls. She rarely stays on that rug though because she loves exploring. The air vent is her favorite place to visit! She has lots of new facial expressions that keep us laughing too.
What Georgia has been up to:
- She says mama, baba, gaga
- She is starting to wave her little hand and it is so cute
- She still only has two teethies
- Sleep is improving, but was interrupted by an ear infection this past month. I'm sure my bragging about her sleeping through the night a couple nights in a row jixed it too:)
- She weighs right at 18lbs and is 28 inches long
- She loves her puffs
- We've lowered the crib and I have caught her several times trying to pull herself up
- Her hair is still out of control, but adorable
Happy 9 months sweet girl!