Tuesday, April 10, 2012

easter weekend fun

Our Easter weekend was a blast. We kicked the weekend off 80's style for a friend's 30th birthday party. Sadly, we owned every piece of clothing we wore. The party was great fun!

Saturday we attended an Easter egg hunt in the most beautiful backyard I've ever seen. I had complete yard envy. It was so much fun to see all the kids running around grabbing the eggs and just having a ball. After the egg hunt, we walked downtown Belmont to grab some dinner alfresco. The weather was perfect. All I have to say is thank goodness for puffs! Georgia wouldn't have made it through our dinner without them.




On Sunday, after church, we enjoyed lunch with our families. It was a great weekend indeed!


I love this face!

1 comment:

  1. she is so cute! you look wonderful too! And I dont think we would ever ever make it through a meal without puffs and mum mums. lifesavers.

    ReplyDelete