8 months is here and we are just loving this stage. I feel like Georgia did something new almost every day over the past month. She has become very mobile - crawling and rolling everywhere. It is also much easier now going out to eat with her. She loves sitting in the highchair and looking around. She is such a joy and we love her more and more each day! Happy 8 months baby girl!
What Georgia has been up to:
- She has become a very good eater. Her favorites are butternut squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, pears and apples.
- She LOVES banana puffs.
- Splashing during bath time is so fun. Mommy and daddy get just as wet as Georgia.
- She really enjoys being outside and will let you know when she is not ready to go back inside.
- She continues to love the activity jumper
- She babbles up a storm (GaGa, baba)
- She is crawling and rolling all over the place