Wednesday, March 7, 2012

confessions

I decided to link up today to midweek confessions over at emyselfandi! If you haven't checked the blog out, then you should. I feel like I can relate to almost every post. I hope you don't think badly of me for my confessions. If anything, they just make me more human!

1. I've asked God 'why' a lot lately. With all the natural disasters and hurt in people's lives that I've seen lately, I just wonder where HE is in all of it. I just want to know the 'why' part. I know my view of the picture is much smaller than HIS and honestly I think HE allows things to happen to make us stronger, teach us something or wake us up. I'm guilty of doubting this week though.

On to much much lighter confessions...

2. I rely on Facebook to keep up with almost everyone's birthday. Who doesn't, right? Happy Birthday Andrew (my brother-in-law)! I hope it was a great day:)

3. Yes, you see lots of recipes on this blog and I do love to cook, but I have to confess that we eat take-out and frozen pizza more than I'd like to admit.

4. It takes my little family almost 3 hours to get showered, fed, dressed and out the door to church and even still I'll forget something.

5. I heard a new song with Snoop Dogg in it this week. I like to listen to Snoop Dogg. I'm not sure which is funnier, the fact that 'I' like to listen to him or the fact that this mama driving her station wagon likes to listen to him. Both equally funny I guess.

6. I just got my hair cut and the hair stylist somehow talked me into buying a natural shampoo. When I left the appointment and got in my car, I read the directions on the shampoo bottle. I know, I know. The directions for washing your hair haven't changed, but every time I buy a new bottle of shampoo, I always read the directions.

Do you have any confessions?

1 comment:

  1. I ALWAYS read the shampoo directions and feel like such a dork for doing it!

    ReplyDelete