Tuesday, February 8, 2011

girls weekend and baby 'S' update

Hey there! I know, it's been a while. This past weekend I had the chance to go to Atlanta to spend some time with my college roommates. I lived in an apartment for two years at Clemson with a Lauren, Lauren and Laura. Seriously, I was given the wrong name! These three girls are amazing. They challenge me in so many ways and we always have a great time together. When I got down to Atlanta on Friday night, they had these little goodies waiting for me. As you can see they had made a Clemson diaper cake and had wrapped the gifts in pink and blue raffia...both of which I loved!


It was so refreshing to see them and have some girl time. We ate good food, shopped and walked around Virginia Highland and visited Lauren B's church - amazing by the way. I'm so blessed to call these ladies my friends. Despite living in different states and juggling our ever-changing lives and busy schedules, we always manage to spend at least one or two weekends a year together. I hope we continue this tradition for the rest of our lives. Love you girls!


In baby news, the bump is growing. I'll try to be better about posting bump pictures. I feel like I just woke up one day last week and the little bump appeared. Crazy how that happens. I haven't felt baby 'S' kick yet, but I can't wait until I do. We find out in just two short weeks if baby 'S' is a boy or girl. Can't wait.



Happy Tuesday to you!

3 comments:

  1. you look so great, love your dress! girls weekends are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was doing a girls weekend in atl too except in buckhead, good times. that first kick is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a pretty pregnant lady! :) Of course a pretty lady in general, but I love your bump!!!

    ReplyDelete