Monday, January 31, 2011

and the nesting continues...

Wasn't the weather beautiful this weekend? I hope you were able to get out and enjoy it some. I know I did. Over the weekend I also did some organizing. I guess I've hit the 'nesting' phase. Paul was gone all weekend teaching at 180 weekend (youth retreat for all the youth groups in the county where we live) so I had the house to myself and I took advantage of it. The pantry was long overdue for some reorganizing. It's probably still not as organized as it could be, but it is a vast improvement from what it was.

PS - We are human and have snacks. They are on the top shelf and it didn't make the picture. If you must know, currently our snacks include granola bars, pringles, pretzels, popcorn, graham crackers, danish wedding cookies and little debbie valentine cakes (this was a pregnancy must-have while in the grocery store:)




No comments:

Post a Comment