Monday, August 16, 2010

little vacation

We had a little vacation this past weekend. I took the day off from work on Friday to clean the house and run some errands. Side note: while running errands, I came across the ironing board cover below. I'm convinced that TJ Maxx is the best place to get ironing board covers. I'm sure Home Goods would have some too. I have been looking for a new one for a while. I checked Walmart and Target and neither had any that I was impressed with. If you're looking for one with good padding and a cute pattern, try TJ Maxx.


After Paul got off of work, we packed up the car and headed to Charleston. It felt great to see the beach. We had a nice time catching some rays, eating delicious food and...

...spending time with some of our favorite people!

Summer is just flying by! I'm going to try to savor what's left of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment