I have wanted to put some curtains in my bathroom for a while now and I decided to go ahead and do it this weekend. I knew I wanted an ikat print, but I could not find a navy print any where. I finally found some at MaryJo's this weekend. I found this awesome tutorial and decided to copy it. I made it for only $15 (1 yard of fabric, foam board, batting, and duct tape - yes. i too duct taped the whole thing:). You'll need a staple gun too. Mine is not as cute as the one in the tutorial, but my print was so big. I needed every inch of space I could get. Try it and let me know how your's turns out!