Tuesday, October 5, 2021

last 5 pins: September edition

Happy October! Here are my pins from September. I hope your fall is off to a great start!


1. Cheekwood. This is on my list of places to visit in the fall some time.



2. Multipurpose rec room. We have slowly been 'growing up' our playroom. As sad as that sounds, it is nice to remove the cluttered toys. This picture is a little more grown up than our rec room currently is, but it has definitely been an inspiration for me. 



3. Clogs. They are back. I wish I would have kept mine from years ago. I love these from Loft. 



4. Oh Christmas Lists. My kids have already started making lists. It is never too early to get a jump start and there are some good ideas here. I am looking at the teen and tween girls and young boys lists.




5. Mushroom, Chicken and broccoli casserole. I think all of my fall magazines feature some rendition of this casserole and I love a good casserole in the cooler months. :)



Have a great rest of your week! 

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment