Friday, May 11, 2018

what i wore

I have had a couple of questions about my trip outfits so I thought I would share where I found them. Do not fret; This will not be a regular blog post. I am the most unlikely person you would want giving style advice. I started looking for a few new items for our trip back in January and February. I was lucky to find many of these items on sale. I consider most of the items staples that I can wear all throughout the spring and summer months. I had such a fun time packing for our trip mainly since I only had to think about packing for myself:). Hopefully you will find some new items you can add to your spring/summer wardrobe! 



Day 1 and travel morning:







We walked about 8-10 miles everyday and these shoes were super comfortable. 





I changed into these shorts once we got settled into our hotel. 


Night 1:




This purse is the perfect size! I am excited to carry it all summer long. 


Sandals (similar - mine were a Marshall's score)


Day 2:



(I can't find the same print as mine because I bought mine back in the winter on sale, but it is the same Nellie dress. My favorite part is the ribbon zipper:)



Night 2:







Day 3:






Pool time:




Night 3:





Day 4 and travel home:



Jeans (same as above)

No comments:

Post a Comment