Friday, March 16, 2018

a few spring items

We are hopefully moving into spring here in the Carolinas, despite our little surprise snow this week. I have picked up a few new items this year for spring/summer and I'm hoping I can wear them soon! 

This jumpsuit is super cute and comfortable. It will be a great piece to dress up with espadrilles or flat sandals. 

This embroidered blouse caught my eye one day. It will be a great shirt to pair with white jeans in early spring and shorts in the warmer temps.

I desperately needed a new pair of everyday sandals to wear for spring/summer. I love these Jack Rogers sandals. It sounds crazy, but I get foot cramps in sandals if they do not have a back strap or do not go between your toes. These will be perfect for everyday use.


Lastly, I picked up a new pair of jean shorts. I do not wear any shorts less than a 4 inch seam. This length just looks much better on me, but it is a hard length to find. I picked these up at JCrew Factory and they are the perfect fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment