Saturday, December 10, 2016

simple christmas touches in our home

My Christmas decorating is always fairly simple and traditional. Fresh greenery with either berries or pinecones mixed in are a nice way to add little touches of Christmas to your home. 



Welcome to our foyer!

I am not a huge poinsettia fan, but I would have to say that the pink poinsettias are my favorite. 


This year, I stopped by Dollar General and picked up these gold bells. I believe 8-10 came in a pack for $1.50. What a great way to dress up your plants for Christmas. 

One of my favorite traditions is Christmas cards. I just love sending and receiving them! I also enjoy displaying them all over my house. I even displayed my own card this year so I can enjoy it too! I know some people who keep them either in a bowl or basket so they can look thru them all year long. I may do that this year!





For our mantle this year, I decided to mix magnolia leaves and cypress branches. We just got Graham's silhouette made so I decided to place both the kids' silhouettes above their stockings. 






In case I am not back on here before Christmas, let me take a minute to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment