Friday, September 2, 2016

orange and blue

For as long as I can remember, blue has been my favorite color. My house will probably always have a shade of blue in every room. I think it works well with so many other colors too. Recently, I have been loving the orange and blue color combination. I have added this combo in two rooms in our house. Most recently I added these orange pillows to our living room to give it a little punch and I am loving it. It certainly works well for fall, but honestly, I think it can work year-round. 






A couple months ago, we switched Graham to a bed and I first incorporated some orange into his blue/grey room. I will share more pictures of his sweet big boy room one day. 


Speaking of ORANGE... I will be cheering on my Clemson Tigers this weekend! Let's hear it for some football!

No comments:

Post a Comment