Wednesday, May 18, 2016

gold leaf frame deal

I always love art in gold leaf frames, but it is hard to find a pretty one without going the custom route which typically comes with a higher price tag. I found this gold leaf frame from Utrecht. The frame is still on sale. I bought the 11X14 for my Emily Jeffords print. It literally is just the frame. I paid $17.99 for mine. I took it to Hobby Lobby and they added glass, matting ($2.99 pre-cut, not custom), backing and hardware for $26. They did it right on the spot too which was a plus! I was really pleased with the price and how it turned out. 

I am slowly getting around to updating our master bedroom. I need more serenity in my life :) so I am going with a more serene feel in our room this time around. I still have lots to add to our room, but I am taking my time.




No comments:

Post a Comment