Monday, December 28, 2015

rooms to tackle in 2016

As with every new year comes new goals.  This year, along with the normal personal goals,  I have a couple house goals. I would like to tackle a few rooms that I have not touched since we moved in. I am a firm believer in taking your time decorating before just jumping in, but I also don't want things to sit idle either. A little progress is better than none, right? I am documenting this so I will hopefully keep myself accountable. 

So, these are the rooms I plan to spend some time in along with my inspiration for each. 

Half bathroom:

Master Bathroom:

Master Bedroom:


Deck (I consider this a room:):
images all from Pinterest

But before I can tackle these, I vow to get our garage organized...

Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment