Monday, May 12, 2014

baby boy's nursery

For the most part, baby boy's nursery is complete so I thought I would share a few photos.  I had a difficult time trying to figure out what to do with this nursery mainly because of what I had to work with. It is funny, really. Several months ago, Paul attended an auction. Without any discussion, he came home with a large, framed print that featured a dad and son hunting. He was adamant about using the picture in the nursery. I was not excited about this picture, but I decided to be a good wife and compromise. I am pleased with how the nursery came together. It is very cozy and sweet and incorporates several items from Paul's childhood. 

We would appreciate your prayers as we become a family of four this week! 








No comments:

Post a Comment