Sunday, October 14, 2012

fall weekend

The weather was just perfect this weekend so we spent lots of time outside. On Saturday we walked around our town's fall festival. Georgia loved watching the dancers.

I also took advantage of the lovely natural light and took some photos of Georgia and Paul on our front porch. 


Saturday night, I FINALLY completed my bulletin board project. I've had the materials for over 2 months now and just never took the time to actually make it, but I tackled it this weekend. I really like how it turned out. I plan to put it over our computer/work station and display cards, Georgia's artwork, etc...

Speaking of Georgia's artwork. We received her first piece of artwork to bring home with us a couple weeks ago. I felt so proud even though there were just a few squiggles here and there with some smashed goldfish of course - look closely and there's still a piece hanging on:). It is so cute and I just had to keep it. 

Lastly, after church today we met my parents and Ashley, Daniel and Leighton at the Carolina Renaissance Festival. Paul and I haven't been in almost 10 years. It was fun to see the girls faces. We enjoyed broccoli cheddar soup in a bread bowl, jousting, camel rides and fairies. 











We ended the night with an early b-day celebration for me. What a great weekend it was! 


No comments:

Post a Comment