Wednesday, December 21, 2011

happy 5 months Georgia!

I seriously cannot believe Georgia is 5 months old today. I know I say this every time, but she is growing up so fast. She is so much fun - smiling and giggling. Now don't get me wrong, she still has some bad days, but the colic is gone. She still fights nap time and will definitely let you know when she needs something:) We have made a barricade with pillows and blankets in our living room. The girl just rolls and rolls and rolls. On several occasions I have had to quickly catch her from rolling up under the couch. What a delight Georgia is though. We love her more and more each day and are enjoying seeing her personality beginning to show. Happy 5 months sweet girl!






What Georgia has been up to:
She is rolling all around
She has tried rice cereal twice now and doesn't seem to like it - we'll keep trying
She grabs her feet
She has learned how to squeal and it is so cute
The giggles have picked up this month-I'll have to post one of the videos sometime
She tries to hold her own bottle
Her hair is growing back in and it looks like the color may be very close to mine
She was almost 14lbs at her last appointment so I bet she's approaching 15lbs. now
No teethies are showing, but I think she is teething - she is eating her hands and drooling

No comments:

Post a Comment