Tuesday, July 5, 2011

weekend fun and update

I hope you and yours enjoyed a wonderful 4th of July weekend. We headed to the mountains like we have the past few years. Luckily, it was slightly cooler there. We enjoyed the neighborhood parade, Woodlands BBQ and bluegrass music.







Saturday evening we all went to the Blowing Rock golf course to watch the fireworks. It's always fun to play on the green before it gets dark. Leighton was the monkey in the middle. The fireworks were spectacular.

On Monday, we went to the 'Poteat' family reunion (my dad's side in case you were wondering). It was great to visit with family. Below I'm pictured with my grandparents. And yes, I have the same shirt on that I wore Saturday. Clothing is limited at this point and I don't want to buy any more. What a strange feeling it is to feel like you are outgrowing maternity clothes!

Well, I've reached 38 weeks. I'm still here and very pregnant. So ready to meet our sweet pea! I'm hoping she makes an early entrance:)

No comments:

Post a Comment