I was flattered when I saw this post by my friend Mandy. I really appreciate it. Her blog is fabulous too and you should check it out. She has the cutest twin boys you have EVER seen!
I sort of dread questions like these because I can never think of anything all that interesting about myself, but here it goes...7 interesting facts about me:
1. My parents are both musicians - My mom plays the piano and my dad plays the oboe. I was around music a lot as a child and I loved it. This leads right into the next fact about me.
2. I love to sing. I sing in the choir and praise team at my church and occasionally at weddings. I don't know that I've ever said that on the blog, but it truly is one of my favorite things to do.
3. Going right along with fact #2, when performing, I always memorize my lyrics, but Paul can tell you that if you ask me what the lyrics are to any song on the radio, I won't know them. I tend to make up my own lyrics:)
4. I secretly want to own my own stationary/card gift shop one day. I can already see the avocado green and white striped awning.
5. Paul and I met in high school and began dating our senior year so I guess you can call us high school sweethearts. I knew he would be my husband after only a few dates!
6. I am a clean freak. I like for everything to be neat, clean and in it's place. This OCDness has calmed down some since I've been pregnant, but I'm sure it will return.
7. I don't leave home without mascara on or at least it's rare if I do.
Okay, now I pass the award on to the following blogs:
Jennifer at Morrison Makings
Leah at Elizabeth James
Sarah at Matters of Style
Can't wait to hear from you girls! Love reading your blogs!