Monday, December 6, 2010

oh Shutterfly, oh Shutterfly...

...you've made my heart so happy (to the tune of 'O Christmas Tree')!

I'm sure by now you've all heard about Shutterfly's offering to bloggers. If you haven't, check it out here. It's AWESOME and so so simple!

Don't you just love Shutterfly? I have always used Shutterfly to print and enlarge pictures. The quality is superb! This year I had a photo of Paul and I that was taken at the beach enlarged by Shutterfly. I was so impressed with the quick turnaround and customer service. It was so convenient for me too. I just placed the order and it showed up at my house just a few days later. I would love to start printing more of my pictures. Hopefully I'll be better about it in the new year:)

Shutterfly offers more than just printing and enlarging your precious photos though. They have canvas wall art, holiday cards, Christmas invitations, thank you cards and photo calendars. The calendars and canvas wall art make great gifts. The cards are super cute too. If you have procrastinated on getting your Christmas cards, like me:), check out the website now! Many of the cards are on sale. You are sure to find something that fits your family's personality. Happy Shopping friends! Merry Christmas!

Holiday card

Holiday card

Canvas print
Thank you card

No comments:

Post a Comment