Monday, July 26, 2021

last 5 pins: july edition

Last 5 pins: July Edition

1. Christmas in July. This looks delicious and beautiful! 



2. Breakfast room. I think I have pinned this little breakfast area 3 times. I love the mixture of color, patterns and styles. 

3. Fall transition outfit. It pretty much stays hot here in the Carolinas until mid-October so cute transition outfits are a must. 


4. Cape Cod Vacation home. If you are still in vacation mode, you might enjoy looking at this beautifully decorated vacation home. 



5. Back to school list. We are just a few short weeks away from school starting which always kicks my OCD tendencies into gear. I like this list of organizational tips to follow to get back-to-school ready. 



Enjoy the rest of  your summer! 


~Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment